DSBA’s 24th Annual Rubenstein-Walsh Seminar
Delaware State Bar Association (DSBA) presents the 24th Annual Rubenstein-Walsh Seminar on Ethics and Professionalism on February 8, 2019 in Wilmington, Del.
Morris Nichols partner Patricia Vella will speak on the panel: “The Third Deadly Sin: Envy Potential Federalization of Corporate Law – Then, Now, and on the Horizon,” at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
- Introduction to the New Chief Disciplinary Counsel
- The First Deadly Sin: Pride Communications with Clients, Third Parties, and the Courts
- The Second Deadly Sin: Greed Unreasonable Fees, Fraudulent Billing, Fee Disputes
- The Third Deadly Sin: Envy Potential Federalization of Corporate Law – Then, Now, and on the Horizon
- The Fourth Deadly Sin: Sloth Stepping up Your Game: An Interactive Quiz Show
- The Fifth Deadly Sin: Gluttony Having Too Much on Your Plate
- The Sixth Deadly Sin: Wrath Angry pleadings, Deposition Misconduct, and Judicial Sanctions
- The Seventh Deadly Sin: Lust Sexual Harassment in the Legal Profession
Opportunities for CLE credit are available. For more information, visit the DSBA website.