Morris Nichols Welcomes 2014 Fall Associate Class
Wilmington, DE (December 10, 2014) – Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP is pleased to announce seven attorneys have joined the firm as part of the 2014 Fall Associate Class. “We are delighted to welcome these highly-qualified individuals to the Morris Nichols team,” said hiring partner Megan Ward Cascio. “The diverse backgrounds and academic skill of these new attorneys will further the growth and leadership of the firm in local, national and global markets.”
Morris Nichols 2014 Fall Associate Class (in alphabetical order):
- Emily B. Hagan joins the Delaware Corporate Counseling group. Emily earned her J.D. (2014) from Duke University School of Law; and B.A. (2010), Phi Beta Kappa in English and political science, with a minor in Spanish from St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
- Shaun Michael Kelly joins the Corporate & Business Litigation group. Prior to joining Morris Nichols, Shaun served as a Law Clerk to The Honorable Randy J. Holland of the Delaware Supreme Court. Shaun received his J.D. (2013) cum laude from Notre Dame University Law School; and B.A. (2010) political science from Swarthmore College.
- Matthew R. Koch joins the Business Reorganization & Restructuring group. Matt received his J.D. (2014) from Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University; and H.B.A. (2011) in political science with a minor in economics from the University of Delaware.
- Richard Li joins the Corporate & Business Litigation group. Richard earned his J.D. (2014) from the New York University School of Law; and B.A. (2011) in English literature and mathematics from Swarthmore College.
- J. Matthew O’Hare joins the Commercial Law Counseling group. Matt earned his J.D. (2014) from the University of Michigan Law School; and M.B.A. (2009) and B.S. (2004) in business, with a minor criminology from the University of Maryland.
- Zi-Xiang Shen joins the Corporate & Business Litigation group. Zi-Xiang received her J.D. (2014) from Duke University School of Law; M.P.P. (2009) from the University of Chicago; and B.A. (2006) in English with a minor in public health from George Washington University.
- Thomas P. Will joins the Corporate & Business Litigation group. Thomas received his J.D. (2014) from the University of North Carolina School of Law; and B.A. (2010) in political science from the University of North Carolina.
About Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Morris Nichols combines a broad national practice of corporate, intellectual property, business reorganization and restructuring, commercial law and litigation with a general business, tax, estate planning and real estate practice within the State of Delaware. The firm is regularly involved as lead counsel or co-counsel in matters of national and international significance, as well as those affecting its immediate community. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.