Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Nine Morris Nichols Litigators in 2018 Guide
Wilmington, DE (October 17, 2017) – Benchmark Litigation has released its 2018 guide to the leading U.S. litigation law firms. Once again, Benchmark ranked Morris Nichols in the “Highly Recommended” band for Delaware, with peers noting the firm is a top player in the First State.
Nine Morris Nichols attorneys were ranked as leading Delaware litigation attorneys. Partner Jack Blumenfeld earned special recognition as a National U.S. litigation star.
- Jon E. Abramczyk — Local Litigation Star
- Jack B. Blumenfeld — National Litigation Star, Local Litigation Star
- Robert J. Dehney – Local Litigation Star
- William M. Lafferty — Local Litigation Star
- D. McKinley “Mac” Measley — Future Star
- Kenneth J. Nachbar — Local Litigation Star
- Maryellen Noreika — Local Litigation Star
- David J. Teklits — Future Star
- Susan Wood Waesco — Local Litigation Star
About Benchmark Litigation
Established in 2008, Benchmark Litigation covers the litigation and disputes market in North America. Research stems from a four- to six-month research period where researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.
About Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Morris Nichols combines a broad national practice of corporate, intellectual property, business reorganization and restructuring, commercial law and litigation with a general business, tax, estate planning and real estate practice within the State of Delaware. The firm is regularly involved as lead counsel or co-counsel in matters of national and international significance, as well as those affecting its immediate community. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.