Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Morris Nichols in 2015 Rankings
Wilmington, DE (September 24, 2014) – The 2015 edition of Benchmark Litigation recognizes Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP as a “Highly Recommended” law firm in Delaware. The guide notes that Morris Nichols “has developed a national reputation as a leading general commercial litigation, bankruptcy, and intellectual property firm.”
According to Benchmark sources, competitors say Morris Nichols attorneys are “outstanding corporate litigators”. Seven firm partners appear on Benchmark’s 2015 list of Delaware “Local Litigation Stars” and two are deemed “Future Stars”:
- Jon E. Abramczyk — General Commercial Securities
- Jack B. Blumenfeld — Intellectual Property
- Mary B. Graham — Appellate
- William M. Lafferty — General Commercial Securities
- Kenneth J. Nachbar — General Commercial Securities
- Maryellen Noreika — General Commercial Intellectual Property
- A. Gilchrist Sparks, III — General Commercial Securities
- David J. Teklits — Future Star
- Susan Wood Waesco — Future Star
About Benchmark Litigation
Established in 2008, Benchmark Litigation focuses on the U.S. commercial litigation market. Research for the publication stems from a six-month research period where researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.
About Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Morris Nichols combines a broad national practice of corporate, intellectual property, business reorganization and restructuring, commercial law and litigation with a general business, tax, estate planning and real estate practice within the State of Delaware. The Firm is regularly involved as lead counsel or co-counsel in matters of national and international significance, as well as those affecting its immediate community. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.