9th Annual TMA Mid-Atlantic Regional Symposium
Morris Nichols Business Reorganization & Restructuring partner Derek Abbott will serve as a panel speaker for Townsends Case Study at the 9th Annual Turnaround Management Association (TMA) Mid-Atlantic Regional Symposium, June 9, 2011, in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The panel will discuss the sale and legal issues involved in the Townsends, Inc. case, in which Derek was Debtors’ counsel.
Joining Derek on the panel are other professionals involved in the Townsends Inc. case:
- Lender’s counsel Diane E. Vuocolo, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Committee counsel, Jeffrey D. Prol, Member, Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Investment banking advisor, J. Scott Victor, Managing Director, SSG Capital Advisors, LLC; and
- Chief Restructuring Officer Dalton T. Edgecomb, Managing Director, Huron Consulting Group Inc.
- Wayne P. Weitz, Senior Managing Director, GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group LLC will moderate the panel.
TMA is an international association with 9,000 members in 46 regional chapters dedicated to corporate renewal and turnaround management. Its 9th Annual Mid-Atlantic Regional Symposium brings together over 250 professionals engaged in the corporate renewal process for two days of education programming from leading crisis management and turnaround professionals, attorneys, financial advisors, lenders, investment bankers, appraisers, liquidators and investors. Conference attendees attract professionals from the Philadelphia, Wilmington, New York, New Jersey and Maryland regions, as well as several bankruptcy judges.
Click here for program and registration information.