2019 ABA Business Law Section Annual Meeting
The Business Law Section of the American Bar Association hosts its 2019 annual meeting from September 12-14 in Washington, D.C. Many Morris Nichols attorneys are active Business Law Section members and will attend the conference as speakers and committee leaders, sharing insights on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, commercial lending, and business litigation disputes.
Two firm partners will speak in panel presentations at the conference.
- Tarik Haskins speaks in the sessions, “Alternative Entities Top Ten: Liability and Governance Issues for Deal Attorneys and Litigators,” and “Secured Lending & Secured Transactions Joint Subcommittee Meeting,” presented by the Commercial Finance & Uniform Commercial Code committee on September 12.
- Tricia Vella moderates the panel, “Model Business Corporation Act Adoption Workshop,” presented by the Corporate Laws committee on September 13.
Several Morris Nichols attorneys lead committees and task forces.
- Eric Klinger-Wilensky chairs the Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee and co-chairs the Two-Step Merger Agreement Task Force.
- Tarik Haskins co-chairs the Secured Lending Subcommittee of the Commercial Finance Committee.
- Tricia Vella also co-chairs the Corporate Laws Committee Model Business Corporation Act “MBCA” Implementation and Outreach Subcommittee and serves as co-chair of the Acquisition of Public Companies Subcommittee.
CLE opportunities are available. For more information and to register, visit the ABA Business Law Section Meeting page.