Susan’s practice focuses on proceedings in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Delaware Supreme Court arising under the Delaware General Corporation Law, including litigation involving corporate mergers and acquisitions and shareholder class and derivative actions. She also represents national and regional clients in complex business disputes pending in the Delaware Superior Court and the Delaware District Court.
Susan has substantial experience working on a variety of cases involving important issues of Delaware law, including M&A class action litigation, derivative litigation, corporate governance disputes, demands for books and records, dissolution proceedings, and other complex commercial disputes. Susan also regularly advises corporate boards of directors and special committees, including demand review committees.
Susan is a member of the Morris Nichols Recruiting Committee and Diversity Committee.
- Chambers USA: Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers, Ranked for Chancery in Delaware (2020)
- The Legal 500 US, Mentioned for mergers and acquisitions litigation defense work (2020)
- Benchmark Litigation, Recognized as a Delaware Litigation Star (2013-2020)
- Delaware Super Lawyers, Listed for business litigation experience (2019-2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America, Selected for inclusion (2015-2020)
- Best Lawyers Business Edition’s Women in the Law, Selected for inclusion (2016-2019)