With more than 20 years of experience helping companies solve complex problems, Rodger’s practice focuses on intellectual property and other complex commercial litigation, with a particular emphasis on patent litigation. The Dow Chemical Company, DISH Network, The Gillette Company, Purdue Pharma and Sony Electronics are among the companies that have relied on his legal skill and judgment.
Rodger has been consistently recognized as a leading Delaware patent litigator by The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA, IAM Patent 1000 and Who’s Who Legal.
He previously served as chair of Morris Nichols’ executive committee from 2014-2017.
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Ranked in Delaware for intellectual property (2009-2018)
- IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners, Silver-ranked among leading Delaware patent professionals (2014-2018)
- The Best Lawyers in America, Listed for patent and intellectual property litigation work (2011-2019); Designated “Lawyer of the Year” in Delaware IP litigation category (2017)
- Acquisition International, Named “Best Patent Litigator” in Delaware (2016)
- Who’s Who Legal: Patents, Listed among top patent practitioners (2014-2018)