Jon’s practice focuses on litigation arising from corporate mergers and acquisitions and disputes relating to the governance and control of Delaware business entities.
Jon regularly represents major Fortune 500 corporations and advises boards of directors and special committees of directors on all aspects of Delaware corporation law, including defense of stockholder class and derivative actions, conflict transactions involving directors and controlling stockholders, and proxy contests. Recognized as a leading Delaware Chancery attorney, he has been ranked by Chambers USA and numerous other legal publications.
Jon also has substantial experience litigating major commercial disputes in the Delaware Superior Court.
- Chambers USA: Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers, Ranked as a leading Delaware Chancery attorney (2009-2019)
- The Legal 500 US, Mentioned for M&A litigation (2015-2019)
- Delaware Super Lawyers, Selected for inclusion in business litigation (2008, 2010-2019)
- The Best Lawyers in America, Listed for commercial litigation and corporate law (2009-2020)
- Benchmark Litigation, Recognized as a leading Delaware litigator (2015-2018)