Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell combines a broad national practice of Corporate, Commercial, Intellectual Property and Bankruptcy Law with a General Business, Trusts, Estates and Tax Planning, and Real Estate practice within the state of Delaware. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, smaller companies and partnerships, individuals, financial institutions, government agencies, law firms and not-for-profit organizations.
- Business Reorganization and Restructuring
- Commercial Law Counseling
- Corporate and Business Litigation
- Delaware Corporate Counseling Group
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trusts, Estates and Tax