Andrew Remming Leads Bankruptcy Webinar – Impact of In re Premier Int’l Holdings, Inc. on Bankruptcy Lawyers and Rule 2019 Disclosures
Wilmington, DE – February 26, 2010 – Morris Nichols’ business reorganization and restructuring associate Andrew Remming hosted the live webinar The Instant Impact of In re Premier Int’l Holdings, Inc. (Del. Bankr. Jan. 20, 2010) on Bankruptcy Lawyers and Rule 2019 Disclosures by Informal Creditor Groups on Tuesday, February 23, 2010. The webinar is part of a continuing legal education series for bankruptcy lawyers produced by ExecSense Webinars.
Highlights of the one-hour presentation included:
- The five most important things a bankruptcy lawyer needs to understand about the bankruptcy court’s ruling in this case;
- Overview of other major court decisions addressing whether the disclosure requirements of Rule 2019 (as it is currently in effect) apply to informal committees (WaMu (D. Del.), Northwest Airlines (S.D.N.Y.), Scotia Pacific (S.D. Tex.), and the recent Philadelphia Newspapers decision (E.D. Pa.));
- How future courts may rule on this issue, and how this decision plays against the proposed revisions of Rule 2019;
- Specific proactive steps advisors should take on behalf of their clients with respect to Rule 2019 disclosures;
- The six main questions/misconceptions bankruptcy lawyers and their clients may have with respect to this decision.
Andrew’s webinar audio and PowerPoint presentation will be made available for purchase in several media formats at the ExecSense website.
ExecSense is the leading producer of executive webinars in the world, developing over 1,000 new webinars annually led by C-Level executives and attorneys from a majority of the leading 200 law firms.