Bill Lafferty to Speak at PLI Delaware Law Developments 2012: What All Business Lawyers Need To Know
Speaker: William M. Lafferty
June 12, 2012, New York, NY
Wilmington, DE (April 24, 2012) – Bill Lafferty, Morris Nichols corporate and business litigation group partner, will serve as Institute Faculty and will speak on the Recent Developments in Delaware Law panel at the Practising Law Institute’s (PLI) daylong program Delaware Law Developments 2012: What All Business Lawyers Need To Know at the PLI Center in New York City, June 12, 2012. The seminar will be webcast live.
Bill’s panel will address:
- Southern Peru and lessons for special committees and their advisors
- The re-emergence of quasi-appraisal claims in disclosure cases outside the core area of appraisal rights
- Update on Section 220 books and records cases: VeriFone Holdings; Hewlett Packard Co. and Dell, Inc.
- Multi-district litigation in M&A matters: Managing and settling cases
- Reverse triangular mergers and anti-assignment and change of control clauses
Joining Bill are co-panelists Anne C. Foster, Elizabeth M. McGeever, Theodore N. Mirvis, Pamela S. Tikellis, Edward P. Welch, Donald J. Wolfe, Jr., and moderator Stephen P. Lamb, former Vice Chancellor of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
Click here to learn more or to register.
Delaware Law Developments: What All Business Lawyers Need To Know is an annual program that brings together outside counsel, corporate counsel, corporate directors, corporate committee members, investment bankers, consultants and other professionals who need to know the latest developments and important issues in Delaware corporate law.