- J.D., cum laude, 1978, Villanova University School of Law
- B.A., 1975, University of Pennsylvania
- Law Clerk to The Honorable James L. Latchum, United States District Court for the District of Delaware
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2001
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1984
Donald E. Reid
PartnerTel: (302) 351-9219
Fax: (302) 425-3001
Don is a member of the Corporate and Business Litigation Group. His practice is primarily devoted to representing major corporate clients in litigation relating to toxic tort claims, commercial contracts, employment discrimination, construction disputes, insurance coverage claims and products liability claims.
Don has served as the Chairman, Vice-Chair, Secretary and member of the Board of Bar Examiners of the State of Delaware. He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Superior Court Civil Advisory Committee
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Delaware Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- 17 Morris Nichols Attorneys Selected For Inclusion in Super Lawyers- Delaware Edition 2014
- Morris Nichols Attorneys Named to 2014 Best Lawyers in America – 60 Practice Specialty Selections; 22 Top-Listed Practice areas; 5 Delaware Lawyers of the Year
Morris Nichols is pleased to announce that two thirds of the firm's partnership have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- 22 Morris Nichols Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Super Lawyers – Delaware Edition 2013
22 Morris Nichols attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers - Delaware Edition 2013.
- 28 Morris Nichols Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America 2013
28 Morris Nichols attorneys have been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2013 in twenty two practice areas.