- J.D., magna cum laude, 1993, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Associate Editor, 1991-1992; Editor, 1992-1993, University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- M.S., 1990, Columbia University
- B.S., 1988, Lehigh University
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 1993
PartnerTel: (302) 351-9278
Fax: (302) 425-3011
Maryellen is a member of the Intellectual Property Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on litigating patent cases in a variety of industries including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and consumer products.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Chambers USA selected her as among the top IP practitioners in the state.
- Best Lawyers in America
- Morris Nichols Attorneys Named to 2014 Best Lawyers in America – 60 Practice Specialty Selections; 22 Top-Listed Practice areas; 5 Delaware Lawyers of the Year
Morris Nichols is pleased to announce that two thirds of the firm's partnership have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- Chambers USA 2013 Names 17 Morris Nichols Attorneys and 4 Practice Groups as Best In Delaware
The 2013 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business today ranked seventeen Morris Nichols’ attorneys and four practice groups as best in Delaware.
- Morris Nichols Tops Delaware in Benchmark Litigation 2013
Morris Nichols is pleased to announce that nine Morris Nichols’ attorneys and three practice areas have been selected as among the best in Delaware by the 2013 edition of Benchmark Litigation.
- 28 Morris Nichols Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America 2013
28 Morris Nichols attorneys have been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2013 in twenty two practice areas.
- Morris Nichols Team Successful in LadaTech v Illumina Patent Infringement Dispute
Jack Blumenfeld and Maryellen Noreika headed the Morris Nichols patent litigation trial team that represented LadaTech, LLC in its successful patent infringement dispute against Illumina, Inc.