- J.D., 2003, Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University
- Member, Woolsack Honor Society
- Member, Irving R. Kaufman Securities Law Moot Court Team
- B.S., summa cum laude, 2000, Towson University
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, 2004
Kimberly Gill McKinnon
Special CounselTel: (302) 351-9102
Fax: (302) 425-3094
Kimberly is Special Counsel with the Trusts, Estates and Tax Group. Her practice focuses on trust law, estate planning, state and federal income tax law and the taxation of exempt organizations.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association, Sections of Business Law, Real Property and Probate, and Taxation
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association, Sections of Business Law, Real Property and Probate, and Taxation
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Delaware
- Member, Wilmington Tax Group
- 22 Morris Nichols Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Super Lawyers – Delaware Edition 2013
22 Morris Nichols attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers - Delaware Edition 2013.
- Morris Nichols’ Kimberly Gill Selected as 2012 Delaware Rising Star by Thomson Reuters/Super Lawyers
Kimberly Gill has been chosen for inclusion on the 2012 Delaware Rising Stars list published by Thomson Reuters/Super Lawyers.