- J.D., 2010, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Associate and Senior Editor, 2008-2010, University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- Executive Editor, 2009-2010, East Asia Law Review
- S.B., Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, 2005, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- S.B., Management, 2005, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jack B. Jacobs, Delaware Supreme Court, 2010-2011
- Intern to the Honorable Donald F. Parsons, Jr., Delaware Court of Chancery, 2008
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2014
AssociateTel: (302) 351-9243
Fax: (302) 225-2570
Jennifer is an associate with the Intellectual Property Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on patent, copyright and trademark cases encompassing many different areas of technology.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
Lawyers of Color's Annual Hot List, 2014
- Docket Navigator Year in the Review 2014: Morris Nichols Among Top Firms in District Court Patent Cases
Docket Navigator released its Year in Review 2014. The report examining patent litigation trends mentions Morris Nichols in lists of top district court law firms and attorneys.
- Jennifer Ying named to Lawyers of Color's 2014 Hot List Early- to Mid-Career Minority Attorneys in the Mid-Atlantic Region
Jennifer Ying has been named to Lawyers of Color’s Second Annual Hot List, which recognizes early- to mid-career minority attorneys.
- Jennifer Ying, The Plain Meaning of Section 365(c): The Tension Between Bankruptcy and Patent Law in Patent Licensing, 158 U. Pa. L. Rev. 1225 (2010)