- J.D., 2005, Harvard Law School
- Ethics, Law and Biotechnology (E.L.A.B.), President
- M.S., 2001, Stanford University (Biochemistry)
- B.A., 1997, Johns Hopkins University
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2007
Derek J. Fahnestock
Special CounselTel: (302) 351-9347
Fax: (302) 498-6238
Derek is an associate with the Intellectual Property Litigation Group. His practice focuses on patent, copyright and trademark cases encompassing many different areas of technology.
- Morris Nichols Team Successful in LadaTech v Illumina Patent Infringement Dispute
Jack Blumenfeld and Maryellen Noreika headed the Morris Nichols patent litigation trial team that represented LadaTech, LLC in its successful patent infringement dispute against Illumina, Inc.