- J.D., Order of the Coif, 2009, College of William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Senior Articles Editor, 2008-2009; Member, 2007-2008, The William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal
- B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, with high distinction, 2005, Pennsylvania State University
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 2009
Daniel D. Matthews
AssociateTel: (302) 351-9675
Fax: (302) 425-4680
Daniel is an associate with the Delaware Corporate Counseling Group. His practice focuses on corporate governance issues involving the Delaware General Corporation Law.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Morris Nichols Partner Michael Houghton Honored for Service to Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
The Delaware State Chamber of Commerce has selected Mike Houghton as the 2015 recipient of the A.R. Morris Board Member of the Year award.
- James D. Honaker, Frederick H. Alexander, Daniel D. Matthews, Rick Alexander, James Honaker, and Daniel Matthews Featured Authors in Insights: The Corporate & Securities Law Advisor, Insights: The Corporate & Securities Advisor (July 2013)
- Frederick H. Alexander, Daniel D. Matthews, Rick Alexander, Daniel Matthews in Corporate Counsel Weekly: The Multi-Jurisdictional Stockholder Litigation Problem and the Forum Selection Solution, BNA’s Corporate Counsel Weekly (May 2011)