- J.D., Order of the Coif, 2009, The College of William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Senior Articles Editor, 2008-2009; Member, 2007-2008, The William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal
- B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, with high distinction, 2005, The Pennsylvania State University
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 2009
Daniel D. Matthews
AssociateTel: (302) 351-9675
Fax: (302) 425-4680
Daniel is an associate with the Delaware Corporate Law Counseling Group. His practice focuses on corporate governance issues involving the Delaware General Corporation Law.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Rick Alexander, Daniel Matthews in Corporate Counsel Weekly: The Multi-Jurisdictional Stockholder Litigation Problem and the Forum Selection Solution
Rick Alexander and Daniel Matthews authored The Multi-Jurisdictional Stockholder Litigation Problem and the Forum Selection Solution, published in the May 11, 2011 issue of BNA’s Corporate Counsel Weekly.