- J.D., magna cum laude, 2001, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- B.A., 1992, University of Chicago
Admissions to Practice
- Delaware, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2002
Thomas W. Briggs Jr.
PartnerTel: (302) 351-9631
Fax: (302) 498-6226
Tom is a partner in the Corporate and Business Litigation Group. He represents national and regional clients in the Delaware Court of Chancery in matters arising out of corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests and consent solicitations, shareholder class and derivative actions, appraisal and trust litigation matters.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Thomas Briggs, Melissa DiVincenzo and James Honaker Become Morris Nichols’ Newest Partners
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP is pleased to announce that Thomas Briggs, Melissa DiVincenzo and James Honaker will become partners, effective January 1, 2010.